Last updated: 3rd February 2023
Path of Trees provides support from: Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, GMT+11, on business days in New South Wales, Australia (Support Times).
During Support Times, we strive to respond to all support requests within 24 hours. Support requests raised outside Support Times are addressed when our support service next resumes.
Depending on our capacity and the time-of-day, we are often able to respond much faster.
Request support at: Path of Trees support
Where support can help
- Assistance with the setup and troubleshooting of Path of Trees apps
- Resolving app problems or providing workarounds for Path of Trees apps
- Passing new feature/doc suggestions, feedback or success stories on to the team
Outside the boundaries of support
- Customers who don’t hold an active Path of Trees app subscription via the Atlassian Marketplace
- Anything not related to Path of Trees apps
- Help with Jira or Confluence configuration not related to using Path of Trees apps
- End user training
- Support via telephone or in languages other than English